- Everest Base Camp Trek
- 15 days
- Min 1 pax
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kathmandu, Nepal
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular high altitude trek exceeding 5000m. The trail leads through Sherpa villages, Gompas, Monasteries, Rhododendron forests, Tibetan prayer flags, prayers wells, Rocky trail through terrain that can be flat, downhill, uphill and at points with lots of stairs. Everest Base Camp (5,364m) lies in the heart of the Khumbu region and one of the most sought trekking route in the country. Base camp to the highest mountain in the world- Mt. Everest (8,848m), the trail is filled with natural sceneries of such proportion that is second to none. Throughout this godly adventure, trekkers will be endowed with the view of four of the world’s 10 highest mountains - Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m) and Mt. Everest, which in itself is the testament to this magnificence. There are several other mountains like Mt. Amadablam (6,812m), Mt. Nuptse (7.855m) and many others that welcome the trekkers with their magnificence. However, this trek is not only about mountains, they are just a beautiful backdrop to the very beautiful journey. Other attractions include the high altitude, rocky plains, alpine forests, suspension bridges and glaciers that make this journey more than worthwhile. This 2 weeks journey to the western Himalayas begin from our flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,828m). Thereon it’s all by foot. Through Namche Bazar (3,440m), we go all the way to Tengboche (3,860m) and Dingboche (4,410m). We will also reach the famous KalaPathar (5,550m) - the best place to watch the panoramic view of Everest
the mighty Everest. From KalaPathar we move to the base camp itself. This trek is not an easy one. As we climb as high as 5,550m acclimatization is a key factor for success. Similarly, physical fitness is one thing the trekkers must not underestimate. This is a perfect trek for nature lovers and trekkers alike. Our expert guides here at Happy Land Trek will provide you with the necessary information and techniques to complete this journey to the mystic Western Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and over night in Kathmandu. Preparation for trekking
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) by flight 40 minute, breakfast in Lukla after breakfast trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 03: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar: rest, chilling, exploration and enjoying the view.
Day 05: Trek Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3868m)
Day 06: Trek Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Dingboche.
Day 08: Trek Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 09: Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) to Everest Base Camp (5364.m) and over night in Gorakshep.
Day 10: Early morning hike up to Kalapathar (5550m) to see sunrise view and mountain range include Mt Everest. and back to Gorakshep breakfast and trek to Pheriche (4240m)
Day 11: Trek Pheriche to Tengboche (3868m)
Day 12: Trek Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 13: Trek Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2840m)
Day 14: Morning flight back to Kathmandu (1336m) from Lukla.
Day 15: Departure to international airport or if you have few days extra in Kathmandu you can chill, do shopping and sightseeing, etc.
- Airport pick up and drop by private /car/van/bus/
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Everest National park entry permits.
- All your standard meals while in the trekking (Breakfasts/Lunch/Dinners) with three cup of tea or coffee a day.
- Tea house accommodation during the treks.
- Friendly English speaking guide.
- Accommodation, Food, Salary, Insurance, and medicine for all staff.
- Porter service (1 porter between 2 person basic)
- Medical Kit.
- Happyland treks certificate.
- Company Duffel bag and a t-shirt.
- Domestic flight ticket round trip and airport tax Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu, member and guide.
- All government and local taxes.
- Any food and accommodation during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee. International air fare.
- personal equipment.
- Tips for guide and porter (Tipping is expected)
- Personal expenses such as: Alcoholic beverages, hot shower, water bottle, cold drinks, hot water, battery charge, donation.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on price include' section.
AccommodationTea house during the trek
MealsBreakfast / Lunch / Dinner with three cup of tea during the trek