- Everest Gokyo Lake Trek
- 13 days
- Min 1 Pax
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kathmandu, Nepal
Trekking to Everest Gokyo Lake is one of the best trekking in Nepal, it is a moderate trek beginning from Lukla. The main highlighted feature of the Gokyo Lake is its location which is a magical place that is residing in the foothills of Himalayas and is full of blue glacier lakes dominated by Himalayas of Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Makalu and Mount Cho- Oyu in a single line.
Exploring the local cultures and living style of the locals from the Everest region, collecting the picturesque views of mountains including Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Makalu, Mount Cho- Oyu. Everest Gokyo Lakes Trek, a perfect trekking in the Everest Region. Plus, exploring the flora and faunas of Sagarmatha National Park adds more fun and excitement to this trekking.
The Gokyo Lake is also a holy region for both Hindus and Buddhists as it is the place for pilgrimage. Everest Gokyo Lake trekking explores the amazing and the beautiful Sherpa villages, monasteries, wildlife and amazing mountain scenery of the area. In this trips you will experience the breathtaking flight to Lukla. The Namchebazzar the gateway to the Everest region is a great town. The view of the Gokyo Lake is amazing and the friendly Sherpa villages with their unique lifestyle are yet another highlight of this journey.
Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking route is full of fascinating views of the roof of the world, observing the way the rich Sherpa culture flourished and sustained in this elevation of the earth.
The Gokyo Lake is a beautiful lake in the Himalaya. The view of Everest Kalapatthar is fabulous. So do not miss this opportunity of discovering beautiful lakes, forests, Sherpa villages, glacial moraines and foothills!!!
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and overnight in Kathmandu, preparation for trekking
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) by flight 40, minutes. Breakfast in Lukla followed by trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 03: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar rest, chilling, exploration and enjoying the view
Day 05: Trek Namche Bazaar to Phorse (3810m)
Day 06: Trek Phorse to Machhermo (4470m)
Day 07: Trek Machhermo to Gokyao (4800m)
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Gokyao Valley exploring around and Gokyao Ri hiking (5357m) over night in Gokyao (4800m)
Day 09: Trek Gokyao to Dole (4200m)
Day 10: Trek Dole to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 11: Trek Namche Bazaar to Phakding (2610m)
Day 12: Morning flight back to Kathmandu (1336m) from Lukla
Day 13: Departure to international airport or if you have few days extra in Kathmandu you can chill, do shopping or sightseeing etc.
- Airport pick up and drop by private /car/van/bus/
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Everest National park entry permits.
- All your standard meals while in the trekking (Breakfasts/Lunch/Dinners) with three cup of tea or coffee a day.
- Tea house accommodation during the treks.
- Friendly English speaking guide.
- Accommodation, Food, Salary, Insurance, and medicine for all staff.
- Porter service (1 porter between 2 person basic)
- Medical Kit.
- Happyland treks certificate.
- Company Duffel bag and a t-shirt.
- Domestic flight ticket round trip and airport tax Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu, member and guide.
- All government and local taxes.
- Any food and accommodation during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee. International air fare.
- personal equipment.
- Tips for guide and porter (Tipping is expected)
- Personal expenses such as: Alcoholic beverages, hot shower, water bottle, cold drinks, hot water, battery charge, donation.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on price include' section.
AccommodationTea house during the trek
MealsBreakfast / Lunch / Dinner with three cup of tea during the trek