- Langtang Kyanjin Gompa trek
- 9 days
- min 1
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kathmandu, Nepal
Situated at the heart of the Langtang region Kyanjin Gompa (3,860m) is a small village with prevalent Buddhist tradition. This small piece of land has attracted thousands of trekkers around the world due to its sheer presence of nature, the beautiful backdrop and the culture that comes with it.
Langtang Kyanjin Gompa Trek is one of that trek that provides the widest diversity of wilderness. The glaciers and the mountain peaks are some of its highlights. Langtang Lirung (7,234m) provides a great backdrop to the already excellent environment. Since trekkers have to go through the Langtang National Park, the amount of flora and fauna that will be encountered is immense. The routes are always busy with tourist as we meet several trekkers along the way.
The highest point of the trek is Tserko Ri (5,150m). However, this altitude is the only problem. The trail is easy to walk on and there are no hard climbs or excessive cold. As we move through the path to Kyanjin Gompa we get to see the beautiful yak pastures and numerous waterfalls, all of which adds to the beauty of this magnificent trek.
Happy Land Trek will be more than happy to assist you to take on this beautiful journey to the Langtang region. We will take care of all your belongings, food and accommodation while you enjoy the bliss of nature.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, preparation for trekking and over night in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Sybru Beshi (1462m) by bus 7-8 hrs
Day 03: Trek Syabru Beshi to Lama Hotel (2380m)
Day 04: Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3430m)
Day 05: Trek Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa (3830m) climb Kyanjin Ri (4773m) or Cherko Ri (4984m)
Day 06: Trek Kyanjin Gompa to Rimche (2399m)
Day 07: Trek Lama Hotel to Sybru Beshi (1462m)
Day 08: Sybru Beshi to Kathmandu (1336m) by bus 7-8 hrs
Day 09: Departure to international airport or if you have few days extra in Kathmandu you can chill, do shopping and sightseeing, etc.
- Airport pick up and drop by private /car/van/bus/
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Langtang National park entry permits.
- All your standard meals while in the trekking (Breakfasts/Lunch/Dinners) with three cup of tea a day.
- Tea house accommodation during the treks.
- Friendly English speaking guide.
- Accommodation, Food, Salary, Insurance, and medicine for all staff.
- Porter service (1 porter between 2 person basis)
- Medical Kit.
- Happyland treks certificate.
- Company Duffel bag and a t-shirt.
- Transportation: Kathmandu – Syabrubesi – Kathmandu by local bus
- All government and local taxes.
- Any food and accommodation during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee. International air fare.
- personal equipment.
- Tips for guide and porter (Tipping is expected)
- Personal expenses such as: Alcoholic beverages, hot shower, water bottle, cold drinks, hot water, battery charge, donation.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on price include' section.
Accommodationtea house during the trek
MealsBreakfast / Lunch / Dinner with three/four cup of tea or coffee during the trek