The trek to the famous Langtang region has never been so better. Following the Ganja La pass(5,122m) we will embark on a journey filled with the beautiful Himalayas, waterfalls, Rhododendron and Bamboo forest and the beautiful Gosaikunda Lake. Along with this natural scenery, we also have the ethnic Tamang group- as welcoming as they ever are.
We start our journey from Syabru Besi after a ride from Kathmandu. Thereon, we trek through the Alpine forest, through harsh steps and down to the Langtang Valley from where the beautiful Langtang Lirung(7,234m) stands at its might. The Buddhist tradition is prevalent in this region and trekker will also travel to Kyanjin Gompa(3,870m). Trekker will also get to change for an excursion in the famous Tserko Ri(5,033m). Following the narrow path, among the snowcapped mountains the trekkers. Ganja La is the highest point of this trek and trekking at such height can be deadly if the body is not accustomed to the environment. Acclimatization is a must and we slowly move down to Dukpu and then to Shermanthang. Trekking down we reach Melamchipul and return back to Kathmandu with the beautiful memory of this trek.
This journey is no joke. Trekking higher than 5,000m requires a good physical stamina and fitness, prior experience is an asset that’s good to have. Although this journey is arduous, our guides here at Happylank Trek will provide you with necessary assistance and information for successful completion of the project.
What is Included?
- Airport pick up and drop by private /car/van/bus/
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Langtang National park entry permits.
- All your standard meals while in the trekking (Breakfasts/Lunch/Dinners) with three cup of tea or coffee a day.
- Tea house accommodation during the treks.
- Friendly English speaking guide.
- Accommodation, Food, Salary, Insurance, and medicine for all staff.
- Porter service (1 porter between 2 person basis)
- Medical Kit.
- Happyland treks certificate.
- Company Duffel bag and a t-shirt.
- Transportation: Kathmandu – Syabrubesi – Kathmandu by local bus
- All government and local taxes.
What is not Included?
- Any food and accommodation during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee. International air fare.
- personal equipment.
- Tips for guide and porter (Tipping is expected)
- Personal expenses such as: Alcoholic beverages, hot shower, water bottle, cold drinks, hot water, battery charge, donation.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on price include' section.
Sun hat / warm fleece hat / Sunglasses / Head torch / headband
Few pair of T-shirt / Cotton t-shirt / Light thermal / leggings
Fleece jacket / down jacket
Light weight walking pant / Hiking Shorts / Under garments
Inner Socks / Thick warm wool hiking socks / Comfortable Hiking boots / Sandals
Fleece Gloves / waterproof wind fleece gloves
Sleeping bag liner / Pancho rain cover / Trekking poles / Headlamps and spare batteries / camera batteries with chargers / watch with light alarm / Water bottle or Camel bag / money belt / Dry Packs
Toiletries and Personal Hygiene:
Shampoo / conditioner
Tooth brush and paste / Face and body moisturizer
Nail clippers file / Clothes washing shop
Toilet paper you can by more on a trek / hand sanitizer / Sunscreen / body high UV Protection.
See yours doctor for complete travel medical include High altitude medicine Diamox.
Following are the fix departure dates & prices
No departure dates as of now