Nepal Himalayas tours are like the two sides of the coin, always inseparable, and top list. When you talk about having a Nepal Himalayas tour, nothing but Nepal can give you the best in this happyland. Everything that you have ever imagined will come alive, and the jaw-dropping beauty of this country is just so amazing. Starting from the walk around the gullies of Kathmandu to enjoying the culture and tradition of with your every walk is just so mesmerizing. The Himalayas here fantasize about people from across the world, but many things attract people, with different choices and feelings about nature. The best adventure trip in Nepal Himalayas tour with a travel expert.
Nepal is a heaven/paradise for every nature lover and hiker from all around. and Nepal Himalayas tours we have witnessed people saying it. None who came here said he doesn’t like this country. Travelers visit here and they wanted to return, because here in Nepal many natural this is how this small country makes you fall in love adventure.
The major highlights of the Nepal Himalayas tour are:
- Experience the daily life of people that proves the saying” unity in diversity.”
- View the worlds’ highest mountain peak, “Mt. Everest,” and so many other mountains on the way.
- Experience the flora and fauna beauty of this country.
- Explore various world heritages on your way.
- Amazing views of sunrise and sunsets rising just above the Himalayas.
- Waking up in the lap of the snowy and enchanting beauty of the Himalayas.
Himalayas packing Tour Ideas
It is full of challenges adventures and outdoor that make it more exciting, but if you are a beginner, you should know what you should pack your bags with, and here is a list of things that might help;
- Warm jackets and clothes for winter travel.
- Carry warm enough clothes because the high altitude is always colder.
- Always carry an extra pair of shoes and sandals, with a raincoat, cap, and bathing.
- One thing that you should never forget is hand sanitizer, plastic bottles, and water tablets.
- Lip balm and body lotion are just as important as toothbrushes and toothpaste, along with some shampoo.
- In most places you have to pay for charging your phones, so make sure to carry battery backup.
- Always carry a camera with a good resolution because We know nobody wants to miss capturing those exotic views.
- Never forget to carry some medications you may take or for emergency purposes.
- Always a passport that has a validity of 6 months minimum
- Some passport size photo
- Important phone numbers
- And a copy of your day trip plans
Walking into the Himalayas is fun until you realize that you may get altitude sickness and dizziness. Most people have difficulty walking in higher altitudes, and this is why acclimatization is important. Acclimatization refers to the process of staying in a place as a way of taking some rest point, so that you will be prepared for your next day’s journey. If you are a beginner, acclimatize as much as you need or return the moment you feel uneasy because altitude sickness may kill you as well.
When to travel?
Nepal Himalayas tour is one of the best top trekking, hiking mountains destinations in the world. people can travel all the months in a year. but there is some of the best time for the mountains like trekking, hiking, walking tours. The best time is March, April, May and end of the September 3rd weeks to December.