Trekking refers to a long-term journey that you do on foot. You know after the outbreak of the coronavirus the whole world is just too ready to get out of their comfort zone and travel across the world. The urge of getting out in nature or out of their house has been a dream especially since travelers are so ready to be a part of it. When we talk about trekking across the world, Nepal has a lot to offer for the fellow tourists that come here for trekking and tours.
Nepal is a country famous for its natural beauty with diversity in not only the landscapes but beauty, food, culture, tradition, and even languages. You can walk across different regions from plain terai to green hills to majestic mountains. Everywhere you are sure enough to get something really different and really interesting.
Treks typically take you through areas where hiking is the only means of transport since the mountains are too remote to build transports. Most treks take you through villages that have been around for centuries and the trails you hike on have historically been used by locals.
Trekking Nepal can never be a wrong decision. However, there are certain things you should know before you walk out for it if you are a beginner:
- You should always walk in a group or with a guide if you are visiting newer places for the first time.
- Always be prepared with the type of clothes you are going to need because Nepal has climatic variation as well.
- Select a proper season mostly spring and never rainy if you want to trek towards the Himalayas as they get slippery and crowded in most seasons.
- A good set of trekking equipment is so necessary because you never know what going to happen next.
- Some better medications because trekking in a mountain region takes you to a higher altitude where your health can be affected.
Popular Trekking Regions
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Everest View Pikey Peak Trek
- Annapurna Poon Hill Trek
- Everest Panorama Trek
- Three High Passes Trek
- Everest Gokyo Lake Trek
- Manaslu Circuit Trek Larke Pass
- Mardi Himal Trek
- Annapurna Circuit Trek and so on.
However, there are so many other short treks as well with their characteristic beauty.
Where To Stay During Trekking?
The most famous treks may include teahouses on their trails where you can stay and there will be people taking care of you like in small hotels. However some places can be so remote that you have to set up your camp to stay.
Best seasons for trekking?
Mid-September to mid of December is said to be the best time. When the climate is not so hot and not so cold. This time of the month, you can trek your best destinations without getting tired. And with no more thoughts of rain or scorching sun. Also, the springtime from march to may be good enough. Although the change in weather cannot be predicted. Enjoy.
One of the Nepal trekking agency Happyland Treks offers you the best trekking and hiking package with an experienced Sherpa guide and porter from the Himalaya region of Nepal.