Visit Nepal 2020 is a national campaign initiated from the Government of Nepal aiming to welcome two million international visitors, providing them lifetime experiences as Nepal is exceptionally gifted in nature, culture and religious heritages. Our guests can lively enjoy from the highest mountains in the world to living cultures, Gods and Goddesses. Nepal is also the home to a rich heritage, adventure, spirituality, regional diversity, warm and welcoming people, abundance in wildlife and natural resources, arts, recreation and entertainment, safety and exceptional hospitality.
We believe in ‘Athiti Deo Bhawa’ (Guests as the Gods), let us welcome you in Nepal and make your visit unique and memorable for lifetime. And, it is also promoting Nepal as a preferred destination which values and safe guards its environment and heritage. Thus visit Nepal, and you will certainly feel ‘Once is Not Enough’.
Why to Visit Nepal in 2020 and Onwards?
- Dare adventures in the highest mountains in the world as trekkers, mountaineers, and adventurers’ seekers
- Enjoy water adventures – rafting and kayaking on thrilling waters and gentle rapids
- Collect thrilling experiences of paragliding, skydiving, and Asia’s second highest bungee jumping
- Explore the lush jungles of the national parks with grazing wild animals, birds & water creatures, and capture on your camera
- Be a part of a numerous festivals and celebrations in Nepal in which you can enjoy various cultural and religious dances such as dancing with the Gods playing the sounds of drums and cymbals, the flute players, the masked dancers and the quiet hum of sacred chants, etc.
- Observe lively to the living Goddess, the Kumari – a manifestation of female divinity
- Take part in Rural and Cultural Tours enjoying local Food and Culinary, and their lifestyles.
- And, feel a unique sense of Meditation, Yoga, Faith Healing and Ayurveda.