Traveling to Nepal was so much easier but past coronavirus has created a threat to every country in the world one of them in Nepal. So, after 2020, even the flights and foreign travels are gradually opening there are still so many countries that are forbidden to travel to Nepal. This restriction may soon get a solution because Nepal is a country whose economy depends highly on tourism as well and is a country loved by travelers all over the world. Hoping the situation to be back to normal soon, here is some notice that might be helpful if you are in search of Nepal travel advice.
Who is allowed?
International passengers only from certain categories are allowed like trekking and mountaineering groups are allowed to let the travelers take to the high mountains and Himalayas however beyond trekking there are still so many restrictions. Visa and permits are considered compulsory and also travelers should inform the respective trekking agency during the covid19 to help them with all their arrangements. Enjoy the best views of Nepal with Happyland Treks, the best trekking agency.
Here are some rules/travel advice you need to be followed now because of the Covid 19 Virus,
- A negative PCR test report is necessary
- You may need to self-quarantine yourself for 5 days
- Obtain a visa permit in advance
- You may also need to fill out an online form before your departure.
Also, you may need to wear a mask or a face shield maintaining a distance from other people just for your safety as well.
Most countries are also forbidden to enter Nepal. So you need to make sure that your country is not on the list before you start your travel. Look up to the civil aviation authority Nepal for the latest flight.
Preparations or tips for Nepal travel?
- Make sure you never travel alone because there has been so much news of tourists’ disappearances in recent years. Always hire a travel guide or a travel agency like Happyland Treks. For your safety or you may walk in a group of your own as well.
- Generally evade water that isn’t packaged or bubbled. Also, the raw food. Make sure you eat healthy and hygienic.
- You should always change back the Nepali currencies before your departure because Nepalese money doesn’t work in another country.
- Even though Nepal is famous for tourism and its natural beauty. But most city areas here are so crowded and dusty. So be safe when it comes to walking on the street or you have a thought for bike riding.
- Always carry warm clothes because the weather here is changeable. If you are traveling in winter make sure to pack thicker clothes.
To sum up all of the above, Nepal is a country that has so much potential in tourism. It has been making the best use however the outbreak of the coronavirus has restricted. So many things and made us lose a whole year that the Nepal government has planned a lot for the tourism sector. However, as we are uplifting ourselves, sooner or later things are going to be normal but always be careful. When it comes to traveling and gather the information needed before you make your plans. And if Nepal is on your travel list you can enjoy your bookings from Happyland Treks as well.