Nepal Travel Guide from naturally divine and culturally and religiously variegated Himalyan nation, Nepal.
Nepal a country famous all over the world not just for its mountains and himalayas but diversity in everything. Starting from the people residing here to their culture, traditions, languages, their food, their hospitality, green landforms, climatic variations; everything just amazes you equally. Land of mystic mountains and tales, Nepal may be a paradise for hikers hidden between China and India. It’s been a crucial trading point for silk and it’s also said that Nepal is that the birthplace of Buddha. Home of the Himalayas, its high peaks taunt many aspiring alpinists for its real challenge: Mount Everest. Nepal is finally heaven of peace and tolerance.
Nepal has been playing an important role in the tourism sector for welcoming tourists from different parts of the world but after the outbreak of coronavirus, many countries have been restricted. However, the keenness for welcoming tourists remains equivalent with all the security measures required. Enjoy your every tour with Happyland Treks, a best trekking agency in Kathmandu Nepal. Here is a short Nepal travel guide if you are planning for your vacation to Nepal.
When to travel to Nepal?
There are no restrictions on when to travel to Nepal but it has 4 weather seasons that you need to know so that you can make your plans accordingly and can pack the right essentials;
- Post monsoon (late Sept to late Nov): traveling at this time is best because after rainfall the sky is clear and the trails are not so slippery. You are alleged to have the simplest time.
- Spring (Feb- mid-April): this is another best time to be in Nepal because the spring seasons bring out the greenery with the blossoms of different flowers. The flora and fauna in Nepal are at their best. Apart from this, the weather is so mild that you are going to get so comfortable.
- monsoon (Jun- mid-Sep)-
this is the time when the crowds are low however the monsoon time is not so good for hiking and mountain climbing.
- You can also visit Nepal in late May when the morning showers may arrive in the afternoon with a clear time for rest of the day. However, visibility can be low and you cannot have the best sightseeing the way you imagined.
Apart from this, traveling to Nepal is so much cheaper and money-worthy. You are never going to regret the time you spend here. It has a lot to offer to every tourist that has their way and own schedule for travel.
Essential travel items?
To help you have a comfortable happy journey, here is a list of some basics requirements that may help you guide your trip;
- Reusable water bottles because you can get water anywhere free and is mostly clean as well.
- Biodegradable wet wipes
- Hand sanitizers and face masks
- Power banks
The currency here in Nepal is named rupees. You need to urge your money changed for traveling and you can’t deduct any Nepali money while going back to your country. You need to exchange them all before departure. Apart from that atm’s can be available in many places however keep cash in case you are traveling to remote areas.
Nepal is mostly a very affordable country. Food and your accommodation may not cost you much. Have a safe time with Happyland Treks.