Every person who loves trekking wants to visit Nepal once. Nepal has so much to offer if you are a trek lover. Starting from the majestic Himalayas to green vegetation to variation in every sector, Nepal is just an awesome choice when it comes to spending your time in a beautiful, peaceful, and yet affordable country/place. Enjoy your dream trip with Happyland Treks, one of the leading agencies for trekking in Nepal. So, when you think of trekking, there are lots of things you need to be aware of. Here is a list of things that might help you if you are trekking for the very first time in Nepal,
Packing tips during Nepal Trekking
There is lots of variation in weather when it comes to Nepal, and trekking to higher altitudes makes you wear layers to your comfort. Also, rather than buying bulky clothes, it’s better to layer up because that might help even if the weather changes. Many people like to carry trekking poles. It’s your choice whether to carry your essentials or easily buy them at Kathmandu: however, be safe with quality.
Altitude tips during Nepal Trekking
Most people who do not trek frequently or people with some problems may get affected due to altitude. Many people may have suffered from altitude sickness, so it’s best to take acclimatization days rather than walk continuously. Carrying some major medications with you will be very helpful as well. Also, if you are a new trekker and are trekking to greater altitude, acclimatize and walk.
Weather tips during Nepal Trekking
The most pleasant weather to travel in Nepal is the spring season when the flowers bloom, and there is greenery everywhere, but it’s most crowded. However, all other times are favorable too if you come prepared.
Safety tips during Nepal Trekking
- Be careful of the pick pocketers or people while trekking in Nepal. Sometimes in buses or airports, mostly in crowded places.
- If you have enough resources, make sure you travel by airways because sometimes the weather conditions may cause the trip to longer /to affect your health.
- Since Kathmandu is the capital of the country, so it’s established well. However, most beautiful places in Nepal have very poor facilities. So be safe enough and gather information before you travel.
- Always carry cash with you because you may not get ATMs in every place you travel.
- Trekking in Nepal mostly takes you to remote areas of Nepal. So, if you are traveling for the first time, be sure to hire a better trekking agency or trek in a group. Trekking alone may make you suffer in different ways.
To sum up everything, trekking in Nepal is the best decision you can ever make. However, trekking in a whole different country and difficult destinations is not like being in your comfort zone. So, before you start your journey, always be prepared. Always buy things from the places you know. Trekking instruments can be way cheaper and better if you know the perfect locations. Safe travels.