Nepal is a small country with diversification in people, culture, landform, and everything. Solo travel in Nepal and this small place is a box of wonders. A completely safe place for travelers from any nation, Nepal is a gem. Nepal best serves its travelers with wonderful temples, divergent landforms, green forests, peaceful mountains, and many more.
Although you wish to travel solo in Nepal, you won’t be alone. From the hospitality of Nepalese people to meeting several kinds of travelers along the journey, you won’t feel like being lonely. This is simply the beauty of this country.
Nepal Travel With Guide
Nepal provides you with variety in traveling even if you wish to travel with a guide or small groups. Happyland Treks help you arrange your wandering professionally in the best way possible. Solo Travel in Nepal leaves you with so many benefits. Some of them are:
- You get more confident about yourself and get time to be with yourself.
- Solo Travelling is cheaper, and you get to meet new people on your journey.
- This helps you make your way, not relying on other people.
- Solo Travelling is also good for people who need their space. You don’t need to care about what others might think.
- Solo Travelling inspires you with the ability of self-awareness
Most of the time, it’s okay to be with yourself. And Nepal provides you with so many options on this as well. From simple hiking to long giant trekking, Nepal is a divergent destination. However, a guided solo Trip hits different. The way of being alone by being with a person that can help you with anything is amazing.
Happyland Treks also help you arrange solo guided trips at reasonable offers. Although Nepal serves you with the safest solo trips, it is always better to have precautions, even for females. While solo travel in Nepal helps you learn so many things, it, at the same time, fills you with a sense of threat. There are many disadvantages of solo traveling like:
- You might feel lonely throughout your journey. Traveling with people makes you aware that you have somebody to rely on. Similarly, traveling solo is like walking alone with nobody on your side to listen to your accomplishments.
- Although most of the traveling destinations are permitted for solo trekking. But in some cases of injury or some uncertainties, you might have no one to help you through. This is why even if you want to travel solo, take a guide with you.
- There might be a risk with people as well as animals. Even though Nepal is considered safe, it depends on the area you are traveling to. Nepal is also filled with people who loot. So to be extra safe, you got to be with a guide.
However, if you wish to travel solo, make sure you choose a better destination. Walk low and carry everything you might need throughout your journey. You are not here to impress anyone, so leave all your heavy baggage at home and travel lightly.